Monday, October 12, 2009

Girl laptop epitomizes stereotypes


I don't know whether or not this is cool or gag inducing...Does that look like a finger sharpener to you?

"Conceptual Laptops have made headlines before with groovy new looks and extra attention to details. Each one of these designs by Nikita Buyanov has its own set of specific that would recognize special pampering that a girl wishes for; they are classy looking, stylish, trendy and even provide extra productivity for your personality.

Unfortunately they have yet to be truly manufactured, but if enough would show interest, maybe next year’s HP models would provide a different feminine look that is made just for Women."


Ultimately, it's only a concept, but I feel like I should be doing something to prevent this from happening! Luckily, the designer did have other colors than pink and admittedly some of them were pretty cool.

Unluckily, it's not a purselaptop -- which is my own invention of a laptop that carrys all of my crap. I know, I'm a genius.

Click HERE for more concept designs and quoted article.

No comments:

Post a Comment